Thursday, December 4, 2008

finally^^






Hurray!!!!Finally my STPM is over....
so happy...ha ha...
Everybody busying to celebrate it,of course me too...

I just came back from A'famosa golf course..
Why i going there???play golf??Of course not...haha...
I'm going there to took some photograph,because i wanna trying to capture something new with my Nikon D70s..

So I'm now start sharing my experience with you all...
It is very difficult to capture a good shoot while the golfer is playing golf,
it needs some skill to capture it...
and this shoot is the bad shoot..see something missing??
Is the golf club missing..ha ha^^


When i started took the 1st shoot,the picture was so bad...
After trying and trying,finally i make it...see??with the pose..nice shoot^^

The technic is just like we doing maths.."try n error"
Just try and try and try again...until we took the prefect shoot...
I'm very excited today because i learn a lot from my friend,
and i will continue took more picture until I'm satisfy of my skill^6^

No comments: