Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Interview^^

I was so nervous when i get the news that i have to go for an interview..
wow...I never try to interview b4...not believe??
is true...
I have working experience,but how come never go for an interview b4??
Because every job i have been done is recommend from my friend o relative,
so no need interview...jealous???
But it is not a good thing,
because in our life ,we need to have many interviews,
if every job also need people to recommend means it is no point!!!
I'm one of the example...haha^^

Just finish interview today at seremban for trainee teacher at S.J.K(C) San Ming,
but how know get other call from Jabatan Pendidikan Melaka this afternoon,
he call me go for an interview again at Jabatan Pendidikan Melaka on this friday...
This is other negeri's interview...so i need to have another interview again...
God bless me....Amithaba^^

No comments: